The links below will provide you with our patient forms. Please print these out and complete them before you come in for your first visit.
Our forms are PDF files. To download and print the forms, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
As a courtesy to our patients, LaBorde Therapy Center will verify your insurance and after payment of your deductible and co-pay is met, we will bill your insurance for the remainder. We have contracts and discount arrangements with most insurance companies. Our Entire Office Staff is at your service! They will even assist you in collecting from them should problems arise. But understand it is the patient's responsibility - should problems arise - to call and insist on prompt payment of any bill. Our office staff has extensive experience in dealing with insurance companies - so do not hesitate to ask for their assistance.
Below is a brief listing of the Group Health, Preferred Provider, and Workers' Compensation organizations with which we have some form of contractual relationship:
- American LifeCare/PHCS/Multiplan
- Benefit Management Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Cigna (contract pending)
- Fair Issac
- Fara Benefits
- First Health
- Great West
- Liberty Mutual
Insurance and Payor Resources
Helpful Insurance Links - Resources
- Health Reform - Compares proposals to replace the Affordable Care act. Source: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Family Foundation
- Appealing an Insurance Denial - Possible benefits of appealing an insurance denial. Source: Kaiser Health
- Physical Therapy and Your Insurance - Source: MoveFowardPT.com
- Understanding Health Insurance Terms - Source: MoveFowardPT.com
- Understanding Payment for Physical Therapy Services - Source: MoveFowardPT.com
- Estimating Medical Service Costs - online tool to estimate costs of medical services. Source: Fair Health
*** Disclaimer - Please note that we are always willing to pursue the possibility of becoming Preferred Providers (PPO) for all health plans and we welcome those patients whose insurance companies may not be listed above.