Follow the links below for an informative video on what you can expect at your first visit to our office, a medical library that has information about the conditions we treat and how we treat them, downloadable patient forms, information on the insurance carriers with which we work, testimonials from patients we have treated in the past, links to external health related resources and answers to frequently asked questions about physical therapy.
- Patient Resources - health related videos, exercise tips and links to outside resources for our patients.
- Testimonials - read the nice things people have to say about us.
- FCE Paperwork - save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment and get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- LTC Privacy Notice - read about how we may use your personal health information.
- CMS DME Supplier Standards - Special payment rules for items furnished by DMEPOS suppliers and issuance of
DMEPOS supplier billing privileges.
- Medical Library - get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Links - outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ - answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.